Stuck at home? Time to get that electrical project done SAFELY. Arrow Electric takes proactive measures to reduce spread of COVID-19!
How Do We Keep You Safe as an Essential Business?
- Our technicians exhibit social distancing keeping 6 feet away at all times
- Use of Disposable Gloves on all job sites
- Continuous use of Hand Sanitizer and Antibacterial Hand Soap before and after jobs
Schedule Now for 50% off trip fee
Why Choose Arrow Electric?
- Background Checked & Drug Tested Technicians
- 50% off trip fee for First Time Customers
- Rated A+ by the BBB
- Backed by 20 Years of Experience
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Consecutive Winners of the Consumers Choice Award from 2007 to 2018
Why People Love Us
“I was very pleased with Arrow Electric. I hired them for a large project in my house. The project was big and expensive. Of all the folks I talked to, Arrow Electric gave me the lowest bid and seemed to be the most knowledgeable and experienced people. That is a rare combination to find. Their folks walked me through the job during the estimating process. They told me things that nobody else had told me about what the project would require and what I could expect. They were very forthcoming with information which I really appreciated. And after all that, they also gave me a price somewhat lower than the other companies. Once we agreed on the project, they just showed up on time and did a great job. I was very satisfied with how everything turned out.”
– DAVID P.
Arrow Electric Brings a Personal Touch
Because of our modest size, you’ll notice a personal touch, from your first call to your scheduled appointment. We strive to make your experience as seamless as possible and offer a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee as well as a free safety evaluation with all residential service calls to ensure your home is safe.