Dallas Electricians Handling Your Panel Installations
How many devices do you have plugged in throughout your home? TVs, smartphones, appliances and more all rely on the efficiency of your electrical system. That is why it is extremely important for your safety and your home’s condition to have the appropriate electrical panel installed. Whether you have a new home with new electrical requirements, need to replace an old panel, or simply want an upgraded breaker box, our Dallas electricians are the ones to get it done right.
The Importance of the Proper Electrical Panel for Your Home
Each Dallas home is different. Whether new or old, having the proper electrical panel is key to handling your power needs. An inefficient electrical panel may be unsafe, ineffective, or costing you more on your electric bill each month.
How installing the proper electrical panel can help:
- Electrical Panel in a New Home – When building your new home, it is important to make sure your new electrical system is safe, and is optimized for your growing power usage. At Arrow Electric, Inc., our valued electricians have the knowledge base to recommend the most efficient electrical option for your new home.
- Proper Power Distribution – No more flickering lights or tripped power breakers – beginning with, or upgrading to, the proper electrical system is key to proper power distribution throughout your home. Our Dallas technicians analyze your family’s power needs and offer an efficient solution for your current and future electrical needs.
- Electrical Panel Safety – Older homes often host an electrical panel in an odd place, or multiple conflicting panels throughout the home. At Arrow Electric, Inc., your safety is our priority. Our technicians offer electrical services that are cost effective, allow for an effective flow of power, and are safe for you and your family. Find out more about panel replacements here.
Let us handle any of the following residential electrical services in Dallas:
- Panel replacement and upgrades
- Electrical safety inspections
- Home generators
- Electrical repairs
- Electrical wiring
- Lighting repairs and installations
- Surge protection
- Infrared imaging services
- Aluminum wiring replacement